The terrorist attacks in Pakhtunkhwa is a part of sowing the seeds of instability in Pakhtun land by the power hungry elite class of Pakistan - the civil and military bureaucracy. This military and civil power elite is behind all efforts to destabilise the current govt of PPP , ANP and MQM.
My analysis is that:
1) The Punjabi elite class will use this excuse to take the reigns of power. So we may expect another martial law.
2) All the so called crises be it Flour crises, Sugarcane crises, or Power crises or any other crises after the Feb 2008 elections, were artificially manufactured by them.
3) This elite had planned the current situation carefully to discredit the political process as well as the political leadership and parties so that they could take the reigns of power.
4) The instability is multi faceted. It is the breakup of peace in Pakhtunkhwa as ANP came into power with that slogan, it is the suffering of poor due to price hike as PPP came into power using the slogan of relief to the poor, it is directed towards the projection of Nawaz Sharif as he represents Punjab and was a product of military.
5) The instability is aimed at blaming Taliban most of whom are the puppets of Pakistani Secret agencies .
6) The instability is aimed at blaming the anti state faction of Taliban who could be a threat to the Power elite.
7) The military and secret agencies after projecting Taliban put the blame of every terrorist attack on them escaping their responsibility to tackle them.
8) The media most of which is anti Pakhtun has made Taliban synonymous with Pakhtuns so that any struggle by them can be easily labelled as anti state and gives the military a justification for crushing their struggle for their rights and emancipation.
9) Last but not least, it is least known that Pakistan Military, Taliban and the USA are all afraid of popular movements and uprisings while they prefer to deal with their agent-in-uniform as it is easy to buy the loyalties of one man than to buy that of dozens of political leaders.
10) The US seems to be controlling the Pakistani military and the military is controlling the Pakistani politicians who in turn are mesmerizing the masses. It needs a rebellious spirit who can in reality prevent Pakhtuns of Pakhtunkhwa from the inevitable disaster to which they are proceeding slowly but surely due to being a citizen of Pakistan.
It is therefore concluded that Pakhtuns need to identify a genuine leader who could help Pakhtuns and other oppressed and poor people of Pakistan. He should be a person/party which has had anti establishment and anti imperialist stance and had never compromised on it in the past. Any other leader or party though might seem to be good for Pakhtuns and they might have sincere followers too, are not indeed on the way which leads to the emancipation of Pakhtuns and other poor people.